1. The logo and content of the site are copyright and sole property of ‘GATE CODERS’ and may not be copied, used or reproduced for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the explicit permission of GATE CODERS.
2. No study or test material from the site may be copied, shared, exchanged, sold or given for free to individuals or organizations without prior consent of GATE CODERS.
3. Buying test material from our site does not entitle you to provide the same to other individuals or enterprises at a cost or even for free. The copyright of GATE CODERS Study Material / Test Material remains with GATE CODERS unless otherwise explicitly stated, and may not be quoted or reviewed without explicit permission from “GATE CODERS”.
4. GATE CODERS does not take responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of data provided in various study material / tests.
5. GATE CODERS shall not take any responsibility for the following:
- Cheques, Money Orders, DDs etc. lost in transit (while they are being sent to us). Please do not send cash by post. We will not take the responsibility of that either. Please take a copy of DDs / Cheques sent to us by post for future reference.
- Response to all queries related to performance in papers etc. to students – Our liability extends only upto provision of tests and does not extend to giving a feedback and solving queries of the students. However, we do invite queries on the same, and all replies sent will be subject to the time available to our panel of experts.
6. Terms and Conditions for online payments:
- GATE CODERS has tied up with Billdesk to enable Online payments. All your credit/debit card details are secure, and payments will be processed directly using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption.
- Credit/debit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet. The site is secure using 128 bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site of our Bank.
- In case of any problems or disputes related to online payments, we will settle the same only after 3 days of the transaction. To raise any such ticket, please send an email from the registered email address used at the time of making the online payment.
- A convenience charge, apart from the normal fees, will be levied for every online transaction.
- Take a Printout of the receipt generated on successful payment.
- Any payment once made is not refundable.
- In case of successful payment online, GATE CODERS website will provide the candidate with a valid Transaction ID.
- In case of unsuccessful payment online, the candidate may try again, or, contact the debit card/credit card/bank account provider.
- ICP related Courses are not included for online payments.
- Upgrades are not possible online. Students will have to visit GATE CODERS center for the same.
- Installment payments are not possible online. Students will have to visit GATE CODERS center for the same.
- GATE CODERS shall not be liable for any failure on the part of the Applicant or third party making payment of Fees, to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the Online Payment process.
7. Warranty as per company policy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE GATECODERS TEST SERIES AND/ OR GATECODERS CLASSROOM COACHING AND/OR THE STUDY MATERIAL AND/OR THE WEB SITE gatecoders.com
- GATE CODERS and associated sites (The Site), is a preparatory firm providing various preparatory modules for GATE examination. The terms and conditions set forth hereinafter are applicable to all visitors/subscribers to the site and all registered/enrolled users of the services. The site is branded under the name of GATE CODERS. GATE CODERS is the name most commonly used in the communication representing any of the material bought offline / online.
- The Site is designed, updated and maintained by GATE CODERS and the name, design and the model are exclusive property of GATE CODERS and any copy and / or reproduction in any form and/or unauthorized access to any data forming part of the site will amount to infringement of copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
- Information provided on this site is on “as is” basis and/or as collected from various sources, which can be shared with enrolled students / subscribers on request.
- While allmost care is taken to provide correct and up to date information, GATE CODERS does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on the site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the site.
- You agree and confirm that GATE CODERS may, at it’s sole discretion, change the Fee Structure at any time without prior intimation. The variables calculating scholarships / discounts may not be mentioned on the site. The prices, relevant levies and other charges / schemes of scholarships / discounts given can be changed anytime without prior notice. Import duties or other levies may be payable by recipients of subscription service in foreign countries. Further to that any kind of clarifications required by the subscriber / enrolled student can be given on request.
- GATE CODERS reserves the right to modify, add, delete and/or change the contents and classification and presentation of the information / content at any time as it may in its absolute discretion find to be expedient and without giving any notice. It is the user’s responsibility to refer to the terms and/or any change or addition to the same while accessing the site.
- The content in different modules / tests / study material / programs has been prepared by a team of subject experts from different parts of the India. While designing these questions, the team has referred a lot of books, question papers, study material and other resources available in the market. Every effort has been made to ensure that no infringement of any copyright happens. In case any discrepancy is reported corrective action would be taken immediately by GATE CODERS
- The Site offers no warranty that the contents of the site are free from viruses or any other infection, which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- The Site provides at many places links to other websites hosted on servers maintained by third parties over which The Site has no control. The Site accepts no responsibility as to the validity of contents and shall in no way be liable for any damage/loss arising to users seeking access or using the said website.
- Provision is made to enlist subscribers to the site and all such subscribers are bound by the general terms & conditions mentioned hereinbefore and by the subscription agreement set forth hereinafter and special terms contracted therein.
- The Site accepts advertising material sent by third parties for display. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted by them complies with national and international law. The Site at its absolute discretion reserves the right to change, suspend or omit any advertisement without any prior notice.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- The use of GATE CODERS Test Centre service is subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned hereunder. By subscribing to our services / products / programmes, you are agreeing to use the Service including subscription of testing modules/ classroom coaching/ study material, subscription period, syllabus, announcements of exam dates, newsgroup, discussion forums, mailing list, and transaction with these terms and conditions under all applicable laws and regulations.
- The subscription service is the academic year specified at the time of booking the order. For and thereafter, GATE CODERS subscription service will not be available to you. The Site may intimate you on the expiry of the service but it is not the responsibility of The Site to give you such intimations.
- Upon placing your order, you hereby authorize us to charge your credit card account in advance (if you have chosen credit card as your mode of payment), for the full price of the service for the period as per your order. While The Site will make every effort to provide you the service upon realization of your payment, it is understood and agreed by you that due to technical or any other reasons, it may not be possible for The Site to provide you with the service even after receipt of your payment. The Site will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of such a delay.
- The Site will commence service only after due realization of payment.
- Even after commencement of services, the Site reserves the right in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Services if there is any default in your payment. A payment “default” means that your credit card company denies the charge to your credit card account or that the cheque or Demand Draft send to us is not honoured by the issuing bank.
- The violation of the terms & conditions will result in cancellation of services.
- Once the payment has been realized no refund / cancellation will be made. Further non-usage of the service does not entitle you for a refund of any portion of the payment made to us for this service.
- You acknowledge your right to use the Service is personal to you. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account as you are provided a unique user id. You shall be fully responsible for use of your account, including any unauthorized use of your account by any third-party.
- You agree to immediately notify GATE CODERS of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session by signing out.
- In consideration for using The Site subscription/enrollment services, you agree to provide us current, complete, and accurate registration information as prompted to do so by The Site and to maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
- All the contents of this Service are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Service is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Service.
- Subscribers may from their own account be able to access the database recording their performance etc including their performance analysis provided by way of statistical graphs and diagrams/ test analysis / reports of the pending tests / subscription details.
- The information from or through this service is provided on “AS IS” basis. GATE CODERS and their parent, affiliates, franchisees and associates shall not be liable, at any time for damages arising from sudden change / addition in the syllabus, testing pattern, marking pattern, announcement of exam dates / any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Service or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the service. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation. You agree that Gateforum subscription service has no responsibility or liability including but not limiting to the deletion, corruption, loss or failure to store any messages or content / data maintained or transmitted by any Gateforum service. You acknowledge and agree that no compensation shall be payable whatsoever with respect to the aforesaid by The Site. GATE CODERS SERVICE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNIONTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. Certain links on the Service lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom The Site has no control or connection, business or otherwise. These services are external to The Site and by visiting these, you are outside the The Site’s web service and its channels. The Site neither endorses in any way nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability of any of the goods or services or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visiting and transacting on these services.
- The test result sheets posted by you to us will be checked, scanned and uploaded on the site in subscribers ‘My account’. The answer sheet sent to GATE CODERS Test Centre will become its property. The information on the same may be used in any way by GATE CODERS.
- Copyright of the content lies with GATE CODERS. You may download, view and print content from the site for lawful purposes only. Permission for the commercial use of any content available on the Gateforum.com or in the Correspondence Courses or Test Series material may be obtained from the GATE CODERS.
- GATE CODERS holds all other intellectual property rights pertaining to the content in Correspondence, Test series and the database available on this site. All work on the site is protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties. The courseware contained within this site is licensed, thus under no circumstance the subscriber is granted permission to produce more than a single hard copy of each testing module, You must not reprint/ duplicate the modules contained within.
- The content in different programs has been prepared by a team of subject experts from different parts of the India. While designing these questions, the team has referred a lot of books, question papers, study material and other resources available in the market. Every effort has been made to ensure that no infringement of any copyright happens. In case any discrepancy is reported corrective action would be taken immediately by GATE CODERS.
- We try to provide maximum information at the website about our services and products. However, users are advised to find out more about our services and products before they enroll. Fees once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- We do our best to arrange for the best subject matter experts / faculty for our study material/ tests/ classroom coaching, etc. However we do not provide any warranty as to the quality of coaching / test materials / study material provided. We do not take responsibility of advice / actions taken by any of the faculty / subject matter experts at any time. Users are advised due diligence to enquire on their own from their seniors/ previous subscribers before enrolling and before following the advice of these experts. All opinions expressed by these experts are their own. GATE CODERS takes no ownership or responsibility for their actions, and cannot be held accountable for the same.
- GATE CODERS reserves the right to add, modify or remove preparatory modules in various streams, test center cities at short notice. Any such change will be updated at the website. It is up to the user to visit the website and keep himself updated with the latest.
- A subscriber to the service if is placed outside India will not get the welcome kit from GATE CODERS. the postage charges, / import duties, if applicable are agreed to be fully borne by him.
- The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
- We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement. Changes could be made by us after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site or enroll for any of our services after that time. This Site reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service(s) at any time without notice , make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content , products and services contained on the site without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to use Subscriber’s Information and details for our online and offline promotions.